Are you a born communicator? Do you enjoy following the market trends, want to be involved in Customer experience enhancements? Do you think you can bring new ideas to the way we do business, communicate and collaboration? Do you accept the challenge to keep the high level of customer satisfaction?
If the answers are yes, then we like to work with you! We are looking for a customer representative who will be the voice of our customers in our Retail Banking Department. You will be a member of our energetic and friendly team.
We offer a dynamic work environment, lots of training and personal development opportunities and market norm salary package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a pleasant relationship with our customers
- Provide support to customers on the phone and replying messages
- Recognize dissatisfaction points in communication and propose actions
- Process customer transactions in the systems
- Stay up to date on product and market developments
- Manage the customer communication in optimal length and frequency
- Contribute daily work and projects in the department
- Take action to keep customer data valid, up-to-date and correct.
- Be the voice of the bank, while being the ambassador of the customer
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focus mentality
- Service driven and result oriented
- Effective listener, productive negotiator, ability to build bridges
- Curious by nature and have an eye for detail
- Able to connect the dots out of the information you retrieve
- Natural attitude to contribute for a positive working environment
- Give and request feedback to uphold a positive collaboration
- Build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Learning & improvement mindset
- Banking and Financial Services experience is a plus
- Native in Dutch and fluent in English