Have you ever dreamt of a career of a banker and like to work in a fast changing environment? Would you like to put to practice what you’ve learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is actually like? Then this is the internship for you where you will learn all the basics of trading documents.
For our Payment Services Department we are looking for a proactive, eager, ambitious and detail oriented intern who will operate as part of the team. With your drive you can have direct impact in the way we work.
There is a pleasant working atmosphere where there is room for personal development and where initiative is valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What will you Learn?
Education and Experience:
- The purpose and the content of the Payment products.
- Executing the corporate internet banking & client onboarding process;
- Handling payment transactions & inputting in our core system;
- Handling static data input in our core system;
- Providing support for Payment Services and Client Services when needed.
- Following a Bachelor/Master in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Econometrics etc.
Key competencies required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Turkish is an advantage;
- Good skills in Excel and Word is a must;
- Knowledge of Internet banking is a pre.
- Detailed oriented
- Structured and logical thinking
- Result oriented and open to self-development
GarantiBank International NV (“GBI”) is a mid-sized European bank established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands since 1990 and serves to corporate and institutional and retail clientele. GBI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (Garanti) and has presence in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey. Our ultimate parent is BBVA.
It is a fulltime internship for a period of minimum 6 months.
Starting date ASAP
Please apply via the Apply Now button.